If you were in a collision you can choose to send a report to your insurance company, or email it to yourself (or anyone else) using our 1-Click Report™ feature.
This new summary report includes four crucial pieces of information: your speed at the time of the collision, force of impact, your location and a video clip of the incident. This can be used to make your insurance claims process easily and immediately.
How to generate a 1-Click Report™:
- On the Nexar app homepage, tap on the Clips button to enter the Clips History page
- On the Clips History page, tap on the Clip of the incident you wish to report
- For iPhone users: Tap on "Report" button. For Android users: Tap on the three dots button on the top right and then tap on "Report"
- Tap on Next, the choose how you would like to share your report
- After choosing your way of sharing, an instant email containing a PDF link will be sent. Scroll down to see an example
Here is an example of the email you will get:
Here is an example of the PDF you will receive:
Here’s to hoping you won’t need to use this feature (but in case you do, we are here).
The Nexar Team