Please note that the pairing process is different for Android and iOS devices. Click here if you have an Android device.
Before you start pairing your dash cam, please make sure that your iPhone is within reach and you have connected the dash cam to a power source by plugging the provided charging cable into the USB car charger.
- Access your iPhone settings
- Select WiFi and turn it on
- On the list of available networks, select "DIRECT-Nexar(5G)-XXXXXX"
- Enter 12345678 as the password.
- From your iPhone settings, click on the Nexar App> enable the following: Motion & Fitness, Bluetooth, Microphone, Camera. Set 'Location' to Always.
Open the Nexar app, tap on More > Settings > External camera and allow Bluetooth when requested.
Wait until the pairing status switches to Paired.
This may take up to 3 minutes.
Done! Make sure that the footage you’re seeing on your iPhone’s screen is coming from the dash cam and not from your iPhone’s built-in camera. Within the Nexar app tap on: "More" > "External camera" > "Preview camera's view"
Are you still having trouble?
Contact us through the Nexar app and a support agent will be in touch with you shortly!
Nexar > More > Settings > Contact us